25. aug. 2010

International English

Hey readers!

My name is Anna, and I study at Sandvika VGS in Baerum, Norway. My hobbies are music and friends, and most of the usual things that teenagers care about! I love to travel, so English is very necessary for me! I’ve been to many countries, and in 3 out of five continents (Africa, America and Europe). This summer I was in Scotland, Italy and Sweden. I guess this is all you need to know for now!

This is my second year at Sandvika VGS. I’ve had English as a subject since first grade in elementary school, but this year we got to choose if we wanted to continue with the subject. English has always been one of my favorite subjects, because I love languages and communication. My choice was obviously to continue with English, since I’m running this blog now! You see, this blog is a task we got in my new subject, called International English. We use it to post homework and other tasks we get in class, and I think this is a great way of learning, because we learn to write English better and others can read what we write, so it’s a way of communicating with the world. My expectations of the subject, is that I think I will learn a lot and it will also be fun at the same time. I now I will have great use of it in the future. It sounds really cool that we are going to Skype with other people in English-speaking countries, and get to use the Internet to get to know the English world. I hope (and think) that this year will be exciting and that I will get better in English, both writing and talking.



Have fun reading my blog!

Anna

5 kommentarer:

  1. I think this is a a great start of the year. I look forward to reading more on this blog and I'm sure you will get a lot of international readers too!

    SvarSlett
  2. Like you blog Anna! looking forward to have all have all of the subjects with you:)

    SvarSlett
  3. i think it's great of you to have an open mind, Anna! nice blog, and it was interesting to read about you

    SvarSlett
  4. Hi Anna,
    My name is Haley and I go to school in Iowa. I am a sophomore in highschool. It's really cool that you travel a lot! After college I would like to travel Europe with a friend. I also really really want to go to New Zealand! From the pictures I've seen it looks really beautiful!

    Hope your enjoying your english class!
    Have a good day! :)

    SvarSlett